The paddling fever
Once you've grabbed it, you won't let it go. Whether on wild water through narrow valleys, or relaxing down the river day after day. The water shows us the way. Get advice! The best way to find out the current status of our paddling trips is by phone. Do you need a tailor-made overall package, a group rate or even an extra appointment? Write to us or call!
You're not looking for an exotic trip right now, but a paddle course? Then go quickly to the sister site: You can find courses for beginners, semi-pro, children or just for women there ->
Detailed descriptions of the tours:
If you don't find the right tour here, please have a look at our descriptions of past tours!
- Trebbia & Co – start of the season in the Apennines - In the Apennines you can still find crystal-clear, mostly unobstructed streams. The streams south of the Po Valley carry meltwater very reliably in spring. The mountain chain between the Po Valley and the Ligurian Sea offers relatively unknown but consistently spectacular wild rivers: Trebbia and Aveto, Enza, Lima and Scoltenna.
- Deep canyons, great cinema - From Albania to Greece - Venetikos and Voidomatis, Arachthos and Kalaritikos. In Albania the magnificent Osum Canyon. Wow! A trip for sporty beginners and connoisseurs. A journey to the most beautiful gorges in the south. Bizarre rock faults, blue water and a road trip through the wild landscapes of Pindos and Epirus.
- Tagliamento and Piave – wild rivers under the Italian sun - The last truly wild river in the Alps? The paddling world and science agree: nowhere along the extensive Alpine arc can a wild river be as wild as in the kilometer-wide floodplain of the Tagliamento.
- Shkodra Kayak City - Albania's dream rivers - The most beautiful rivers in Albania? Clearly in the north of the small country! They surround Shkodra Kayak City like a semicircle.
- Montenegro - In the land of the Black Mountains - We travel the land of the Black Mountains for ten days. Included: Pretty blue rivers, pretty white rocks and pretty incredible panoramic views in the rugged Durmitor Mountains. Chilled camp life and big water with damn big waves on the Tara.
- Greece in May - The Arachthos Camps - Two rivers, five stages, a base camp, supplemented by day tours to dream streams in the surrounding area. The village of Plaka at the exit of the mighty Arachthos Canyon lies in the heart of the outdoor Eldorado Tzoumerka and is the ideal base for all paddlers and outdoor athletes.
- Georgia – Kayaking in the wild Caucasus - Paddling on the massive mountain streams of the Greater Caucasus to the steep jungle creeks of the Transcaucasus on the Black Sea.
- Early Bird Mission - Greece in early March - Rather unknown but very worthwhile: the south of Greece and the streams of the Rhodopes in Bulgaria!